Thread: Do you shop on-line at Amazon? If yes, you can also support FWAS!

Default Do you shop on-line at Amazon? If yes, you can also support FWAS!

Fort Worth Audubon Society has registered and been accepted as a charitable organization at AmazonSmile (http://smile.amazon.com). The AmazonSmile Foundation was established as a way for folks to support their favorite charity every time they shop. For each purchase, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to your selected charity. This donation does not affect the price of any products.

The smile.amazon.com website is a mirror site to the original Amazon.com offering the same great shopping experience. You can even use your existing Amazon accounts. For more information about AmazonSmile, click here to be directed to their information page.

If you occasionally shop at Amazon and wish to also support Fort Worth Audubon Society, click on the link below. It will take you directly to the AmazonSmile home page and Ft. Worth Audubon will already be selected as your charity.

Link: Fort Worth Audubon Society @ AmazonSmile

Thank you for your support.
    Jim Jones
    Bedford, TX

Thanks for doing this Jim! I've put a bookmark on my toolbar to remind myself when I buy through Amazon. Hope others do too!
    Gail Morris
    World: 880 species
    ABA: 700 species
    Last lifer: White-tailed Tropicbird
    Last addition to Texas list: Flame-colored tanager (#536)